A 90-minute TeleConference on Paper and Electronic Benefit Disclosures Including Fees
1:00-2:30 pm ET / 12:00-1:30 pm CT / 11:00 am-12:30 pm MT / 10:00 am-11:30 am PT
Moderator: Bernard V. Kearse III, The Kearse Law Firm, PC , Atlanta, GA
Panelists: Kurt L. P. Lawson, Hogan Lovells, US, LLP, Washington, DC; and Pamela D. Purdue, Summers Compton Wells, PC, St. Louis, MO
The following questions will be addressed:
- What are your specific disclosure obligations?
- Have you overlooked some designated investment alternatives?
- How do you reconcile the IRS, DOL and SEC electronic disclosure requirements?
- Will your disclosures open or close the door to more litigation?
- What new disclosure obligations are being required once the DOL regulations take effect?
- What has changed under the recently issued final service provider disclosure regulations?
**If you are paying by check, mail to ABA-JCEB, 740 15th Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20005**