A 90-minute TeleConference
1:00-2:30 pm ET / 12:00-1:30 pm CT / 11:00 am-12:30 pm MT / 10:00 am-11:30 am PT
TUESDAY, November 27, 2012
Moderators / Speakers:
Henry Talavera, Polsinelli Shughart PC, Dallas, TX
Lisa A. Tavares, Venable LLP, Washington, DC
Emily W. Mao, Alston & Bird LLP, Washington, DC
Tiffany N. Santos, Trucker Huss, APC, San Francisco, CA
Are your benefit plans in order? With the end of 2012 fast approaching, this program will discuss recent developments and actions that must be completed by year end for health and welfare, retirement and executive compensation plans and agreements, including recent guidance impacting:
The following qualified plan amendments topics will be discussed:
- Health Plans - Summary of Benefits and Coverage and Other Year End Notices, Amendments Necessary Following a Loss of "Grandfathered Status", State Law Guidance on "Essential Health Benefits", Guidance on 90-Day Waiting Limits and Full-Time Employee Determinations
- Reporting Health Plan Coverage on Form W-2
- Year-End Amendments for Retirement Plans, including governmental plans
- Year-End Deadline For 409A Document Compliance For Plans Requiring Releases
- Health FSA - new $2,500 limit
- Follow up to Plan Disclosures Regarding Investment Fees
- What amendments are due by year end?
- Will the 436 amendment be revised and updated?
- What special rules apply to the Cycle B deadline?
- Will any additional guidance be issued this year?