ATTEND THE PROGRAM, AND LEARN WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT:
- Legislative Updates
- Department of Labor, IRS and Department of Treasury Updates
- Health Care Reform: Agency Perspectives
- Health Care Reform: Employer Perspectives
- Hot Topics in Health and Welfare Plan Litigation
- HIPAA HITECH Compliance: Challenges for Plan Sponsors
- Wellness Programs
- Benefits for Domestic Partners, Same Sex Spouses and Civil Union Couples
- Employment Tax Audits of Fringe Benefit Plans
- What Happens in 2014?
- Insurance Exchanges - How the States are Reacting to and Handling Health Care Reform
- Retiree Plans
- Ethical Considerations in Health and Welfare Benefit Plans
- Managing your Health and Welfare Benefit Plans Prudently: Fiduciary Concerns
Attendees will also have an opportunity to share with personnel from IRS and Treasury their comments and views on the nondiscrimination rules for insured health plans that are being developed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All lawyers seeking a comprehensive overview of health and welfare benefit plans and health care reform
- Practitioners requiring information directly from the Administration, Capitol Hill, Internal Revenue Service, EEOC, Department of Labor, and Department of Health
- Personnel managers, human resource professionals, accountants, and actuaries involved in the establishment or administration of these plans
- Health care professionals who want timely legislative and litigation updates, and information on current practices and health care reform